With the hustle and bustle of our lives it is nice to take a minute and reflect on what we are thankful for. Here is what I am thankful for.
1. Having a place to call home In my mind I live at this gorgeous home, but in reality I live in a town home outside of Washington D.C.
2. My family In less than a year…
3. Being healthy we all have to work out and get our heart rate up.
4. My job I have had a lot of jobs over the past years. At one time I had 4 jobs at the same time. I am thankful to have one job to make ends meet.
5. My Blog I am thankful to have a creative place to express myself
6. My happiness I am thankful to be happy by having a positive and realist look on life.
7. My Friends I am lucky enough to have a handful of great friends.
8. John 3:16 God giving his only Son
9. Movies and Books I love a good story
10. Blogtober! With my work schedule I thought I would only be able to post 3 times a week. Blogtober gave me the confidence to do it every day.