My top Fall obsession:
1. Puffer Jackets- I am a person who is typically cold, so when the weather starts to change I need to grab something to keep me warm. These work great with sweaters.
2. Flannel Shirts- This is a fall staple. I wait all year for the chance to wear my flannel. They are so cute and look great if you need to just throw something on.
3. Leather jackets- This one pictured form BeBe is so adorable! It is a mixed media jacket the body panels are made of cotton the rest if faux leather. This may need to make an apprentice to my closet!
4. Cute Beanies- A BOW REALLY! Kate Spade you never let me down.
5. Track pants- These are the most comfortable fashion items ever! Oh and they look super cute with slip on shoes.
6. Chunky Sweaters- Again with the weather changing, we have to keep warm. Chunky sweaters are so cute over pretty much everything.
7. Slip ons- Yea. I know. Quilted faux leather slip on shoes. Guess what, they are at Target!
8. Lips and Nails- it’s time to darken our lips and play with our nail color. I have been loving Mac Rebel lately.
9. Scarfs- I love a scarf!!!!! Tory Burch made my favorites prints come together with my favorite accessory! Dreams do come true.
10. Booties- They look great with dresses and skinny jeans