1. I am so in love with my FitBit, there are times when I of course want to wear it I want to look stylish. We shouldn’t compromise our style to be healthy.
2. I have been seeing this Tory Burch scarf all over the place, I love the mixed prints.
3. A Michael Kors Conograph watch… enough said.
4. I love a cross body bag. Currently I have all the basic colors accounted for, but this mint green one will be perfect to add a pastel in the winter to break up all the dark colors, and a perfect touch to your summer wardrobe.
5. I have been lusting after these shoes ever since I saw them in target! They are amazing, but you know how it is to get sucked into the black hole of target. You go in for toilet paper and come out with everything you need to redecorate your bedroom. For that reason, these shoes never made the cut.
6. I light weight striped hoodie? Yes please! I love something light and easy to wear around.
7. I have an obsession with Leopard. I think that if it comes in leopard, I should have it! This bag, is so chic and will be a staple in every girls closet.
8. I love this red coat! Recently, I have cleaned out my closet and noticed I have so many black coats… this pop of color will be the best. So all you guys, take note. Everyone looks good in red.
9. I love anything gold and sparkly. This top is super cute for all our holiday parties coming up.
10. This parka is fully lined with Sherpa… I guess that is the warm stuff. But what ever it is, it keeps you warm while looking super stylish.
I hope this helps!