I am sure most of you heard of the Bachelorette. This past season, I decided to watch it to see what it was all about. I loved it! Last night was the final episode of the season and JoJo picked my (and Frank’s) favorite, Jordan. They seem to be a great fit for each other. I knew that was who she was going to pick from day one. Jojo always seemed to gravitate to him.
I never thought this would be the type of show I would ever be interested in watching. It really is a guilty pleasure, the show is so dramatic and it sucks you right in. I even got Frank hooked. His favorite contender was Chad. Lol. For those of you who don’t know about Chad, he was crazy. The things he did on the show would just have us cracking up, thinking who in their right mind would ever. Some of the phrases he said, and his responses to things people were asking him. He was clearly in his own world!
If you are like me and never watched the bachelorette, here are some things I liked and disliked about the show:
- It is like watching a fairy tale unfold week to week.
- The show is very light, no deep topics.
- I enjoy completion or game shows.
- The entertainment factor is there 100%.
- It seemed one sided, the Bachelorette was the one calling all the shots. That is not the way life really happens.
- The show makes it seem okay for people to date a lot of people at the same time.
- In the overnights it was suggested, that the Bachelorette had relations with numerous guys.
- How dramatic the entire show was (although I did like it, at times it was a little over the top).
Overall, I did really enjoy the show and I do plan to tune in to the Bachelor. I can’t wait until they announce who it will be… I think I want it to be Luke! Apparently, the network is doing something different and may pick a random person instead of a previous cast member.
If this is a show you all watch let me know what you all think about it. Am I taking it too seriously, or is it really meant to be a light hearted show for sheer entertainment.