Happy New Year Friends, now is the time we share our resolutions. Typically, this time of year I like to think back at the year past and think about how I want to make this year better. So here we go…
- Be Healthy- Just like every other person I want to get fit and toned. On the flip side I do go to they gym on a regular basis but I want to be more consistent with my gym time and actually have a set schedule of when I go and what I am going to do while there.
- Love Everyone- God wants us to love our neighbors and I need to get better with that. Sometimes when people rub me the wrong way I can just write them off even, when I know it is the wrong thing to do… My plan it to just love everyone and be kind to everyone.
- Vacation Often- If any of you have followed me long, you know there are times I get that itch to go on a vacation. I am scratching it this year a lot (lol) I want to visit quite a few places this year. I will let you know where in a separate post.
- Smell the Roses- Typically I find myself to be quite high strung, I have a never ending list of things to do. I want have a lot more moments of peace in EVERY day.
- Decorate My Space- I have to admit I have lived in my house for five years, and I haven’t even begun to decorate the bedrooms. I need to get that done this year. Frank and I have already starting thinking about what we are gong to do. Coming soon.