- Go on a road tip- As long as I am not the one driving, this is the best thing to do on a nice warm day. It is the best when you hop in the car and drive to a place you haven’t been before and spend the day exploring.
- Start gardening- I have to admit I don’t have a green thumb and don’t have much interest in planting, on the other hand things look so much better when you plant some pretty flowers in you front yard. I did this for the first time in the fall and loved the way the yard looked.
- Ride my bike- Let me ask you, as an adult have you been on a bike ride? If you haven’t it is one of my favorite things to do. The weather has to be just right, if you take a leasure ride with amazing scenery you will love it too!
- Run 3 miles in 30 minutes- This is a new goal I have set for myself. I am not the best long distance runner, but there is nothing wrong with striving to be better. I love to work out and challenge myself. I will keep you posted and let you know if I ever succeed.
- Stop and smell the roses- I tend to run myself very thin. This spring I want to take more time for myself and relax more.