I consider myself to be a fitness enthusiast. Lately, I have been going to the gym and working out more consistently that I have in a couple of years. I’ve made some small changes that have made such a big difference in working out regularly.
- Go to a gym near you. Weather you go to a gym that is close to your job or right up the street from your house you will be more motivated to go when you see in the gym on a regular basis. In the past, I was a member of a gym that was about 20 minutes from my house and was not on my typical route home. I would find myself making up every excuse as to why I can’t make the gym that day.
- Always keep workout clothes in your car. There has been many times when I was out running errands and had a little time where I could run and have a quick workout.
- Create a schedule. Making a schedule is a great way I hold myself accountable. For example I never have plans on Wednesdays, and I know not to make plans because I go to the gym right after work.
- Walk. If you feel like you don’t have time take a walk.
- Love you workout clothes. Every so often I like to update my workout clothes if you have great workout clothes and don’t use them, they will be wasted.