What do you do when you are washing dishes, cooking, or some other chore that reminds you that being an adult is not fun? I like to listen to Podcasts. Over the last couple of years, my podcast list has gotten larger and larger. Podcast are so amazing and I love how they make doing some of the most boring chores bearable. Here are a few of my favorites I am listening to right now.
- Dave Ramsay- I’m sure most of you know, Dave Ramsey the money guru. I am big into personal finance, I love learning different ways to make your money work for you. My favorite part about this podcast is the end when they share the stories of those who got out of debt.
- The Influencer Podcast- This podcast is all about influencer marketing. It helps keep me up to date on all things pertaining to the influencer world. I love Julie’s approach to keeping it real with what’s really going on.
- Goal Digger– Another influencer marketing podcast, I enjoy this show because it reminds me why I love doing my blog. The passion behind Jenna’s business keeps me going. She is so relatable, and down to earth.
- Joyce Myer– We all need a little Jesus in our lives. Joyce kicks my but every morning with her no-nonsense love for Jesus. We all need people to keep us accountable and Joyce does it for me in the podcast world.
- True Crime– Pretty Much any true crime podcast will always strike my fancy. Currently, I am listening to season 2 of Up and Vanished… it’s so good.
If you haven’t started listening to podcasts give it a try. Depending on your device you can find all sorts of interesting things to listen to. Comedy, health, business you name it I’m sure a podcast has been created on it.