Hi Friends, have you heard it’s officially fall! Which means I am officially excited to refresh my wardrobe and share new things with you for this new season we are entering. It actually started to get cool here in the DC area, but I’m not sure it will last the rest of the season. Nonetheless, I am excited to find some fun new items.
- Camo Crew Sweatshirt – Camo is on trend this season and I can’t even express how excited I am about it. I have always loved camo and so happy that it is gracing my closet this season.
- Denim Mini Skirt– This is a classic staple that has been missing from my wardrobe for a couple of years. It seems like denim minis are in every store this season. I haven’t found the perfect one yet, but I have my eye out for the best one.
- Mockneck Sweater– Sweaters are something I like to refresh my wardrobe with every season. When I saw this color it just screamed fall to me.
- Faux Leather Jacket- This is a part of my fall uniform. Moto jackets make just about any outfit and I like to add an update to my wardrobe each season. I may have more than I need at this moment, but it seems like every year it all about the updated colors.
- Riding Boots- Boots are a necessity for the fall. Just like the moto jacket, it is always a good idea to update your boots each season. Riding boots are my favorite, currently, I have a tan pair and would love to acquire a black pair.
- Wideleg Pants– these pants, in particular, caught my eye, I have nothing like them in my closet which is why they made this list. Every wardrobe needs a wildcard.
- Plaid Backpack– I like to buy a new purse or bag each season. Plaid is always a fun print to play within the fall, I thought this would be something different.
- Floral Top- Floral is in this year, and I don’t plan on missing out on this fabulous print. I like this top because it can go with just about anything, a moto jacket, cardigan, or even on its own.