Fall Bucket List
Does anyone find, when the summer is over everything restarts? Fall is the time when we get our stuff in order and figure out what we want to do with the chilly weather. Fall is the best (next to summer) for outdoor things and doesn’t let me forget about all the cute fall looks we are all excited about.
Today I wanted to share with you what I want to do in the fall months
- Enjoy time around the fire. Whether it is making smores or just sitting near a fire. I want to spend some time outside around a fire pit. One of my favorite things I’ve ever done in the fall was drinking apple cider near a fire. That so falls to me. I actually have a story – I went to a corn maze a few years ago and after my friends and I sat around a large fire drinking apple cider. I’ve searched for this place so many times and have yet to find it again. Maybe I will find it this year.
- See the fall foliage- this is on my list EVERY YEAR. I have yet to make it to the mountains but I am going to keep putting it on the list until I can scratch it off.
- Stay in a cabin. I’m not really into camping but I would love to spend a night or a weekend in a cabin. Not something at the top of my list but why not try something new.
- Movie Marathon- it seems like all the great scary movies come out around the fall. I want to take a night or a weekend and binge-watching a scary series.
- Go to a pumpkin patch- again something I don’t think I have ever done before, but why not. It seems cool (and the pictures!).
If you want to see my past fall bucket list check them out here: