How was your cyber week? Did you find amazing deals? I would love to hear what your favorite purchase was over the last couple of days. Now that we are past Thanksgiving, it is time to start thinking about all the Christmas or Holiday parties we plan to attend. Guys, I love to dress up and this is my favorite time of the year to style. Sequins, velvet, and furs… I will take those to style any day. I have a couple of orders coming soon and can’t wait to share them with you.
To start that season off here is my first party look. If you are going to a party where you would be overdressed if you wore a gown, this look would be great for you because it is still festive but slightly casual.
– 50% Off entire store
– 40% off everything with code THANKFUL.
– 20% off site wide with code ALLWEEK. .
Neiman Marcus Last Call
– Enjoy 45% off jewelry.
– 20% Off Apparel and Outerwear .
– 20% Off Black Friday Sale with code BLKFRI.
– Black Friday Clearance! Receive an extra 30% off.
Saks Off Fifth
– Extra 50% off.
– Thankful Sale: Up To 60% Off Select Shoes, Bags & Apparel.
– BOGO site wide.
Here are some of my pics for today’s sales:
– All jeans 50% off. Valid 11/15-1/2.
– 40% off everything with code SHOPEARLY. Valid 11/20- 11/21.
Ann Taylor LOFT
– 40% your purchase with code BESTWEEK. Valid 11/20-11/21.
– New Lines Added! Up to 60% off big brands. Valid 11/19-11/21.
– 40% off your entire purchase. Valid 11/15-11/20.
– 30% off select styles with code THANKS18. Valid 11/15-11/27.
– BOGO half off. Valid 11/17-11/20.
– Take up to 75% off sale items. Valid 11/19-11/20.
Neiman Marcus Last Call
– Enjoy 45% off select styles. Valid 11/20 only.
– Designer Sale! 40% off fall apparel, sport shop and dress collections. Valid 11/19-12/2.
Lord & Taylor
– Black Friday Sale with code FRIDAY. Valid 11/20-11/25.
– Extra 20% off sale items with code BF20. Valid 11/20-11/27.
– 20% Black Friday preview with code SCORE. Valid 11/15-11/20.
So, I guess winter came early this year, we are expecting snow here in the DC area. I can’t believe it, I really thought we would have a while longer before it started freezing. Nonetheless, I guess it’s time to start getting winter content to you all. Honestly, I’m okay with that because I have some fun things in store.
Today, I wanted to share this simple outfit because there is so much stuff going in. I’m prepping for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Not to mention Thanksgiving is next week. But, enough complaining, here is an outfit you could easily wear to work or just running errands around town.
- Be Energized- Being tired on Black Friday is all apart of the experience. Make sure you have your venti-sized coffee in hand so you can stay focused and get those amazing deals.
- Be Comfortable- We already established you’re going to be tired, there is nothing worse than being tired and uncomfortable. Check out my post on what to wear for Black Friday Shopping.
- Be Patient- You already know everywhere is going to packed. Acknowledge it and go with it. You are going to be waiting in long lines, people will be rude but that is all apart of the experience.
- Have a game plan- Determine ahead of time what you are looking for and what stores you want to visit. If you are looking for a new TV (like me) you may want to go to Best Buy first because they will sell out of the door-busters really quick. Then move on to the other places on your list. CHECK OUT MY POST ON THIS YEARS GAME PLAN.
- Have Fun- Black Friday is an experience, me and my family like to go and just have a good time. Remember most of the things you are shopping for are material things and we can all live without them. Enjoy your time and be happy we are in the Christmas season now.
Well hello, there sunshine.
Today instead of talking about fun fashion items and styling cute outfits, I wanted to say to you, you are amazing. Point, blank, period, you are amazing. Over the past couple of years, I have developed this way of thinking, constantly reminding myself (and those around me) I don’t have to have a reason to make a certain decisions, or justify why I want to do something. For example, if there is a really cute sweater that I want, I don’t have to justify why I should allow myself to purchase it. Typically, in my head, I would say, “well I already have a sweater that I love in a similar color. I shouldn’t get this one too because they are too close.” Now I just tell myself, “I like it and that is enough.” If it is similar that’s okay because they are not exactly the same. I don’t need a reason to buy the sweater that I obviously want. Feel me?
Here’s why I think you’re amazing. Simply because you are you. How boring would the world be if we all acted the same way? Variety is the spice of life, I love sitting in a populated area and just watch all the different people live their lives. Each person is so different in their own way and that is beautiful. The amazing Dr. Suess once said “today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” This is actually one of my favorite quotes.
If you enjoy inspirational things and like to share those things with the world, you may enjoy this clothing line I have fallen love with. It’s Beacon Threads, they are a Christian clothing company specializing in t-shirts. If you see anything you like, they have given my readers 20% off if you use JAZMINMAC at checkout.
I would love it if you left me a comment below, sharing your favorite quote.
Hi Friends, Happy Tuesday!
Don’t you love a dress that makes your life easy? It looks great with everything helping you get out of the house quickly in the morning. When shopping for these dresses I like to look for fabrics that won’t wrinkle easily, which makes it low maintenance. I’ve talked about how I love to have a dress that can be worn with sneaker or heels.
I’m happy to say I think I found the perfect everyday dress that meets all those criteria.
Is camo… I think I have overdone it this season with camo and leopard. I just can’t help myself, both prints look good with everything. Camo, adds a little edge to an outfit which is why I love it so much. Here I have on a t-shirt dress, that is really comfortable might I add. To make it more fall appropriate I added a long sweater and booties if you recreate this look try adding some stockings if it is too cold to go bear-legged. I posted this dress a while back if you want to see it styled differently click here.
If you plan to recreate this look be sure to click some of the items listed below to help find something similar.