Happy Valentine’s Day Friends!!!! I would be remised if I didn’t tell you all to have an amazing day! I pray you all have a chance to spend today with a loved one!
Good Morning Love Bugs,
Today is my five year dating anniversary with my husband Frank! It is so crazy when I saw that it was five years today, I was shocked that it has been that long, three years sounds more accurate. I guess time really does fly when you are having fun. I can’t believe this summer we would have been married for two year. Goodness!
In honor of our anniversary, I will give you all a fun fact about us. We actually, met on the very first day of undergrad. At our school on move in day, they have a Freshman Welcome Party… there is where we met.
I hope you all have a great day today 🙂
Happy New Year Friends, now is the time we share our resolutions. Typically, this time of year I like to think back at the year past and think about how I want to make this year better. So here we go…
- Be Healthy- Just like every other person I want to get fit and toned. On the flip side I do go to they gym on a regular basis but I want to be more consistent with my gym time and actually have a set schedule of when I go and what I am going to do while there.
- Love Everyone- God wants us to love our neighbors and I need to get better with that. Sometimes when people rub me the wrong way I can just write them off even, when I know it is the wrong thing to do… My plan it to just love everyone and be kind to everyone.
- Vacation Often- If any of you have followed me long, you know there are times I get that itch to go on a vacation. I am scratching it this year a lot (lol) I want to visit quite a few places this year. I will let you know where in a separate post.
- Smell the Roses- Typically I find myself to be quite high strung, I have a never ending list of things to do. I want have a lot more moments of peace in EVERY day.
- Decorate My Space- I have to admit I have lived in my house for five years, and I haven’t even begun to decorate the bedrooms. I need to get that done this year. Frank and I have already starting thinking about what we are gong to do. Coming soon.
Typically for New Year’s Eve I don’t have very exciting plans, I figured I would share and outfit that I would wear if I were going somewhere but the dress code is more casual. You probably have something like this in your closet as we speak. I have had this shirt forever. I got it from Target a few years ago and never wore it. It is not to dressy but it can still be festive. It only seems right to wear sequins for New Year’s Eve. 😉
I hope you all do have an amazing night, whatever your plans are please be safe!
Now that I have introduced blogmas to you all, I told you there will be some surprises along the way… I didn’t tell you there will be GIVEAWAYS!!!!
Today’s giveaway will be this fragrance sampler from Ulta. If you are anything like me then you are constantly looking for your signature scent. Honestly, I am starting to believe they don’t exist, but there is always hope. With this giveaway you will be able to sample 14 fragrances. Included in this set are:
Calvin Klein Euphoria – Coach- Kate Spade New York Walk on Air – Michael Kors Wunderlist – Philosophy Amazing Grace – Prada Candy – Versace Bright Crystal – Clinique Happy – Juicy Couture I Love Juicy Couture – Lance La Vie Est Belle – Mugler Alien – Pink Sugar Pink Flower – Ralph Lauren Romance – Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium
Here are the rules:
- Subscribe to this blog
- Follow me on Instagram
- Leave me a comment letting me know your favorite perfume
The giveaway will be open for one week. ****CLOSED****
Guess what? It’s my birthday!!
I hope you all liked my photo shoot. I took it specifically for my birthday 🙂 While searching for something fun to wear, I found this jumper at a super cute boutique here in Maryland called blush boutique. If you are looking for something sparkly this season and you don’t live in the Maryland area you can order the same jumper here.
So I have a random Monday post for you all… Only because it is Cyber Monday! HAPPY HUNTING!!!
Rent the Runway
Happy Thanksgiving, I don’t know what I am doing right now but it could be anything! Maybe cooking all those desserts from Tuesday’s post. I hope you all have a great holiday!
Call me crazy but I love taking our per-martial classes. I have always loved things that were thought provoking. This class that we are in now is more so to help us both have a understanding of what make men and women tick. Thus far we have only had one class but based off what the teachers told us it is going to be filled with so much information.
Do you guys think that taking a premarital class in necessary to having a happy marriage?